Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.520 KZT / XAF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 164% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,236,800 KZT (2,377,717 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)