Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.523 KZT / XAF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 191% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 908,935 KZT (1,738,598 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)