Cost of living comparison between N'Djamena, Chad and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.548 KZT / XAF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 178% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,304,325 KZT (2,378,482 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (about 2 hours ago)