Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.557 KZT / XAF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 202% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,656,835 KZT (2,975,146 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 548,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (about 1 hour ago)