Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.598 KZT / XAF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 211% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,611,779 KZT (2,697,013 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 519,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (34 minutes ago)