Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.590 KZT / XAF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 197% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,514,160 KZT (2,565,080 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 509,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)