Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.574 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 45% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 213,564 KZT (18,451₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (33 minutes ago)