Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14003 KZT / TZS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 366,426 KZT (2,616,829 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)