Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14747 KZT / TZS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 490,336 KZT (3,324,888 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)