Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15036 KZT / TZS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 574,026 KZT (3,817,748 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 491,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)