Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14910 KZT / TZS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 605,280 KZT (4,059,504 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 497,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)