Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 571 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14927 KZT / TZS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 551,484 KZT (3,694,657 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 459,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (40 minutes ago)