Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14159 KZT / TZS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 366,177 KZT (2,586,196 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (34 minutes ago)