Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.055 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 6% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 510,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 476,927 KZT (₨94,344) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 1 hour ago)