Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.763 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 13% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 341,793 KZT (₨71,765) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)