Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.925 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 13% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 485,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 420,241 KZT (₨85,331) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)