Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 340.410 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 24% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 586,616 KZT ($1,723) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 473,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)