Cost of living comparison between Mutare, Zimbabwe and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 339.650 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 488,887 KZT ($1,439) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jamshedpur costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)