Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 310.710 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 380,789 KZT ($1,226) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (41 minutes ago)