Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 320.310 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 669,535 KZT ($2,090) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 556,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (about 3 hours ago)