Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 325.460 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 659,695 KZT ($2,027) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 549,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 1 hour ago)