Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 339.770 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 617,478 KZT ($1,817) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 503,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (40 minutes ago)