Cost of living comparison between Muscat, Oman and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 750 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 880.430 KZT / OMR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 94% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 607,025 KZT (﷼ 689) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bratislava costs €250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hamilton costs C$4.99 (about 2 hours ago)