Cost of living comparison between Muscat, Oman and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 804 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 861.207 KZT / OMR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 92% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 902,223 KZT (﷼ 1,048) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$26,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Melbourne costs AU$108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)