Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 847.962 KZT / OMR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 883 prices entered by 113 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 87% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 965,145 KZT (﷼ 1,138) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 515,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 2 hours ago)