Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 956 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 819.590 KZT / OMR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 79% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 559,610 KZT (﷼ 683) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)