Cost of living comparison between Muscat, Oman and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,378 prices entered by 292 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 930.423 KZT / OMR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 155% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,195,309 KZT (﷼ 1,285) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rome costs €699 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Aveiro costs €699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jakarta costs Rp 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Corunna costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (about 3 hours ago)