Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 873.546 KZT / OMR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 906 prices entered by 121 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 82% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)