Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.826 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 73% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 952,589 KZT (₨337,085) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 550,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)