Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 487 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 328.926 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 43% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 557,858 KZT (€1,696) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €47 (38 minutes ago)