Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 571 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 353.316 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 54% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 602,879 KZT (€1,706) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)