Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 610 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 376.210 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 62% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 796,212 KZT (€2,116) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 490,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 92,290 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,250 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Poznan costs 2,100 zł (about 2 hours ago)