Cost of living comparison between Murcia, Spain and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 359.523 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 59% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 620,106 KZT (€1,725) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Adana costs 2.00TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £505 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (39 minutes ago)