Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 351.011 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 76% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 550,957 KZT (€1,570) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)