Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,409 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 357.156 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 145% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,147,634 KZT (€3,213) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (43 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (43 minutes ago)