Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,458 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 328.926 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 126% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 883,622 KZT (€2,686) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (40 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)