Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,906 prices entered by 641 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.855 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 370,683 KZT (₨76,343) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)