Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.079 KZT / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,358 prices entered by 623 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 4% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 503,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 482,758 KZT (₨95,057) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (22 minutes ago)