Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,601 prices entered by 614 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.817 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 10% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 281,462 KZT (₨58,433) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)