Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 492 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.176 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 456,986 KZT (₨143,891) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)