Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.798 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 489,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 475,848 KZT (₨170,060) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)