Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.016 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 495,482 KZT (₨164,292) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$10,000,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (28 minutes ago)