Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 420 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.040 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 352,530 KZT (₨115,974) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (37 minutes ago)