Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.200 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 438,860 KZT (RM6,164) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)