Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.053 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 495,246 KZT (RM6,265) in Muar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 484,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)