Cost of living comparison between Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 330.150 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 253% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,102,437 KZT ($3,339) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (35 minutes ago)