Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.106 KZT / BDT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 25% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 503,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 379,567 KZT (Taka 92,443) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)