Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.044 KZT / BDT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 25% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 518,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 386,649 KZT (Taka 95,609) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)