Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.724 KZT / BDT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 29% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 332,415 KZT (Taka 89,273) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨23,766 (about 1 hour ago)