Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh vs Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.422 KZT / BDT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 24% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 640,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 484,414 KZT (Taka 109,540) in Moulvi Bazar.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)