Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.040 KZT / BDT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 21% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 522,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 413,073 KZT (Taka 102,254) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (32 minutes ago)