Cost of living comparison between Mosul, Iraq and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28869 KZT / IQD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 461,363 KZT (1,598,122 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)