Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27705 KZT / IQD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 553,611 KZT (1,998,220 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 475,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)