Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28566 KZT / IQD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 640,365 KZT (2,241,672 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 539,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (40 minutes ago)