Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 511 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 186.125 KZT / BAM
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 598,900 KZT (3,218KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 543,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (23 minutes ago)