Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 522 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 202.067 KZT / BAM
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 562,983 KZT (2,786KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 502,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)