Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 503 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 180.322 KZT / BAM
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 511,215 KZT (2,835KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)