Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 443 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 201.266 KZT / BAM
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 555,986 KZT (2,762KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 484,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)