Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 517 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 178.395 KZT / BAM
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 412,559 KZT (2,313KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 1 hour ago)