Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 500 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.820 KZT / BAM
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 317,551 KZT (1,837KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨11,690 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €53 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)