Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 490 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 194.850 KZT / BAM
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 508,421 KZT (2,609KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 475,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $400 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver, Washington costs $120,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Salvador costs $1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.37 (about 1 hour ago)