Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 89.298 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 574,525 KZT (R$ 6,434) in Mossoro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 533,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (27 minutes ago)