Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 531 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 101.966 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 481,968 KZT (R$ 4,727) in Mossoro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 2 hours ago)