Cost of living comparison between Mossoro, Brazil and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 104.927 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 559,476 KZT (R$ 5,332) in Mossoro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)