Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.683 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 713,154 KZT (R$ 7,301) in Mossoro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 495,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (33 minutes ago)