Cost of living in Moshi, Tanzania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 531 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14991 KZT / TZS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moshi (Tanzania) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 391,290 KZT (2,610,089 Shilling) in Moshi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)