Cost of living in Moshi, Tanzania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 493 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14155 KZT / TZS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moshi (Tanzania) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 370,650 KZT (2,618,456 Shilling) in Moshi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 1 hour ago)