Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.685 KZT / KMF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 32% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 413,368 KZT (603,708 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (32 minutes ago)