Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.675 KZT / KMF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 31% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 613,187 KZT (908,975 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 1 hour ago)