Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 569 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.796 KZT / KMF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 39% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 754,229 KZT (948,071 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 544,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (40 minutes ago)