Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.783 KZT / KMF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 33% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 689,996 KZT (880,800 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 518,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)