Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.803 KZT / KMF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 38% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 668,409 KZT (832,479 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 483,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,321 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨915 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)