Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 310.800 KZT / CUC *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 472,129 KZT (1,519 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)