Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 326.410 KZT / CUC *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 668,983 KZT (2,050 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 558,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)