Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.460 KZT / CUC *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 569,743 KZT (1,806 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)