Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 644 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.396 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 474,431 KZT (Mex$ 28,936) in Morelia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (44 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)