Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 572 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.656 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 451,009 KZT (Mex$ 28,807) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)