Cost of living comparison between Montreal, Canada and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,235 prices entered by 390 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 254.168 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 96% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 611,875 KZT (C$2,407) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)