Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,353 prices entered by 410 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 248.879 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 89% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 887,524 KZT (C$3,566) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Heidelberg costs €80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)