Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 552 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 395.366 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 135% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,272,932 KZT (€3,220) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 542,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (27 minutes ago)