Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,496 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.231 KZT / UYU
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 75% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 684,010 KZT ($U60,902) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)