Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,405 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.630 KZT / UYU
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 83% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 716,045 KZT ($U61,570) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)