Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.755 KZT / UYU
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,654 prices entered by 176 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 65% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 808,336 KZT ($U75,156) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 491,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (18 minutes ago)