Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 460 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.864 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 387,467 KZT (R$ 3,695) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)