Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 467 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 99.400 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 562,217 KZT (R$ 5,656) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)