Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 511 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.455 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 364,561 KZT (R$ 3,629) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)