Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,342 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.482 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 472,315 KZT (Mex$ 30,508) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (33 minutes ago)