Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.215 KZT / BOB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 554,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 549,146 KZT ($b11,390) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨11,690 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Maui costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)