Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.557 KZT / BOB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 558,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 553,335 KZT ($b11,166) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)