Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11658 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 655,437 KZT (COL$5,622,051) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 558,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)