Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10803 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 545,629 KZT (COL$5,050,518) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brasília costs R$ 1.30 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)