Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11241 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 482,413 KZT (COL$4,291,391) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)