Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10681 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 364,932 KZT (COL$3,416,649) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (36 minutes ago)