Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.438 KZT / JMD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 533,206 KZT (J$218,720) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)