Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.458 KZT / JMD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 456,794 KZT (J$185,829) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)