Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 481 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.637 KZT / JMD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 68% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 883,916 KZT (J$335,249) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 526,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 2 hours ago)