Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 621 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.614 KZT / JMD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 92% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,010,094 KZT (J$386,353) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 527,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)