Cost of living comparison between Monsanto, Portugal and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 360.318 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 556,837 KZT (€1,545) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (16 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (26 minutes ago)