Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 342.254 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 151% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 981,587 KZT (€2,868) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Barcelona costs €1.26 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php5,000 (21 minutes ago)