Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 384.797 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 153% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,401,621 KZT (€3,642) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 555,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guwahati costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 4 hours ago)