Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 341.800 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 151% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,177,780 KZT (€3,446) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (34 minutes ago)