Cost of living comparison between Monrovia, Liberia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.684 KZT / LRD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 166% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,037,480 KZT (281,583 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)