Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.582 KZT / LRD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 150% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,333,674 KZT (372,328 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 533,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.98 (about 1 hour ago)