Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.378 KZT / LRD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 134% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 915,307 KZT (270,940 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)