Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.460 KZT / LRD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 55% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 766,327 KZT (311,511 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 496,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (about 1 hour ago)