Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 597 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.912 KZT / LRD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 96% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 982,086 KZT (337,227 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 502,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (about 2 hours ago)