Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.692 KZT / LRD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 171% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 847,176 KZT (229,477 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)