Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 576 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 255.891 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 91% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 947,569 KZT (C$3,703) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 495,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (40 minutes ago)