Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.813 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 556,274 KZT (Mex$ 29,569) in Monclova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 525,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)