Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 48.772 KZT / TTD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 83% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 946,809 KZT (19,413 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 518,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)