Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.505 KZT / TTD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 85% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 722,818 KZT (15,543 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,963 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ljubljana costs €20,793 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,437,860 Ft (about 1 hour ago)