Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.206 KZT / KES
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 59% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 743,496 KZT (Shilling231,937) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £860 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Galway costs €2.20 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (about 1 hour ago)