Cost of living comparison between Mombasa, Kenya and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.270 KZT / KES
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 65% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 514,968 KZT (Shilling157,500) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)