Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.278 KZT / KES
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 63% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 763,293 KZT (Shilling232,848) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)