Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.271 KZT / KES
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 48% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 768,112 KZT (Shilling234,851) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 520,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (about 1 hour ago)