Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30695 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 73% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 924,650 KZT (₩3,012,358) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 535,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 2.25 B/. (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (about 2 hours ago)