Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30356 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 76% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 941,134 KZT (₩3,100,289) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 534,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)