Cost of living comparison between Mokp'o, South Korea and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29107 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 89% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 884,828 KZT (₩3,039,900) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)