Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30497 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 72% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 797,658 KZT (₩2,615,561) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 463,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,413 (about 1 hour ago)