Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28380 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 84% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 576,285 KZT (₩2,030,572) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €98 (about 1 hour ago)