Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1569%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.641 KZT / SOS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 1116% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 5,699,953 KZT (8,899,026 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 3 hours ago)