Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1237%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.570 KZT / SOS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 395% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 2,433,945 KZT (4,270,479 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 492,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)