Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1512%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.607 KZT / SOS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 666% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 3,590,337 KZT (5,910,775 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)