Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1401%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.586 KZT / SOS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 429% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 2,432,693 KZT (4,148,182 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 460,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$145 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$95,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Asunción costs 4 Gs (about 1 hour ago)