Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1229%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.584 KZT / SOS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 345% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 2,136,128 KZT (3,659,961 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 480,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)