Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1265%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.595 KZT / SOS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 384% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 2,590,605 KZT (4,352,484 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 535,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (43 minutes ago)