Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1362%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.540 KZT / SOS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 606% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 3,310,128 KZT (6,131,638 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Helsinki costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)