Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 259%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 469 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 326.460 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 829,818 KZT ($2,542) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 475,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (5 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $120 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)