Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 243%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 328.660 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 917,602 KZT ($2,792) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 555,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 3 hours ago)