Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 263%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 528 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 330.160 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 703,490 KZT ($2,131) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £834 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)