Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 446 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.764 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 149% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 776,653 KZT (¥280,949) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)