Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 521 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.930 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 160% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,258,540 KZT (¥429,466) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 484,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (26 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)