Cost of living comparison between Miyazaki, Japan and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.189 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 184% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,108,091 KZT (¥347,440) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)