Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 536 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.920 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 161% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 817,081 KZT (¥279,864) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Irvine, California costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)