Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 448 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.958 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 151% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,322,869 KZT (¥447,285) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 527,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)