Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 418 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.078 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 150% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,279,674 KZT (¥415,769) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 512,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)