Cost of living in Mississauga, Canada compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 789 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 248.879 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mississauga (Canada) is 164% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,030,086 KZT (C$4,139) in Mississauga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (about 1 hour ago)