Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 485 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 233.063 KZT / LYD *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 352,808 KZT (1,514 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)