Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 439 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 238.139 KZT / LYD *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 544,371 KZT (2,286 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 482,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (40 minutes ago)