Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 458 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 251.851 KZT / LYD *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 612,478 KZT (2,432 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 538,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (31 minutes ago)