Cost of living comparison between Misratah, Libya and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 467 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 237.302 KZT / LYD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 356,189 KZT (1,501 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (43 minutes ago)