Cost of living comparison between Miskolc, Hungary and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.169 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miskolc (Hungary) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 442,899 KZT (379,030 Ft) in Miskolc to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.08 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (38 minutes ago)