Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.978 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 50% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 702,414 KZT (₨235,897) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)