Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 82.504 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 56% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 802,308 KZT (RM9,724) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 513,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (32 minutes ago)