Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 82.746 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 51% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 799,123 KZT (RM9,658) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 528,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)