Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 673 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.695 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 43% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 718,392 KZT (RM9,246) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 503,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 2 hours ago)