Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.455 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 49% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 760,947 KZT (RM9,577) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 511,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (23 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)