Cost of living comparison between Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,075 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 331.600 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 165% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,036,271 KZT ($3,125) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 2 hours ago)