Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 274%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,441 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.380 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 152% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,182,504 KZT ($3,749) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (31 minutes ago)