Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 264%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,362 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 318.575 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 157% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,005,719 KZT ($3,157) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)