Cost of living in Mindelo, Cape Verde compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.308 KZT / CVE
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mindelo (Cape Verde) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 534,177 KZT (161,469 Escudo) in Mindelo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 486,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)