Cost of living in Mindelo, Cape Verde compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.092 KZT / CVE
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mindelo (Cape Verde) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 500,416 KZT (161,860 Escudo) in Mindelo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)