Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 330.750 KZT / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 901 prices entered by 98 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 120% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)